The Warehouse Assistant is responsible for the accurate movement and storage of raw materials and finished goods.
This position works from 6 pm until 2:30 am. Some overtime may be required.
- Operates forklift to locate and transport raw materials, finished goods and tooling to assembly and production lines.
- Uses RF scanners to transfer product information, quantities and location information ensuring accurate delivery and storage of raw materials and finished goods.
- Unloads and receives incoming shipments and verifies accuracy of shipment labels, pick tickets, and PO receipts. Prints various labels for pallets, raw materials, finished goods.
- Ensures quality standards are met by inspecting inbound and outbound shipments for damage, checking the accuracy of shipping documents and product labeling.
- Participates in cycle counting activities.
- Performs forklift inspections.
- Provides materials for MRB sorting and transports finished product to storage location.
1 of year experience operating a stand-up/sit down forklift in a manufacturing environment, use of RF scanners, shipping and receiving experience, strong math skills, attention to detail, experience with shipping documents such as PO’s, labels, bill of lading, pick tickets. Highly organized and good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of accuracy. Able to work under time constraints, flexible and adaptable to change.
ISO Standards, ERP system experience, MS Office, Zebra printers, WMS, FedEx and UPS shipping portals. C class driver’s license.
High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field