Manages the daily production schedule and priorities. Coordinates and prioritizes activities with supporting departments and cross functional teams to ensure schedule execution and customer on time delivery.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages the daily production schedule and priorities.
- Coordinates and prioritizes activities with supporting departments and cross functional teams to ensure schedule execution and customer on time delivery.
- Schedules all manufacturing work centers to optimize utilization, capacity, material availability and manufacturing efficiencies while meeting customer delivery schedules including scheduling samples.
- Confirms orders to Customer Service, taking into consideration tool, machine and material availability.
- Evaluates and maintains forecast work orders.
- Schedules mold and press preventative maintenance (PM’s) and screw pulls as needed.
- Performs production reporting into ERP system.
- Executes ERP system schedule updates.
- Coordinates material availability with purchasing and reviews non-customer order (Kanban/Stocking) programs to ensure availability.
- Performs detailed evaluation and analysis of production related data as requested.
Previous experience in manufacturing, attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to work under pressure, strong analytical skills, MS Office, manufacturing ERP system familiarity. Ability to solve complex problems in a timely manner. Keyboarding and 10-key skills.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field