Responsible for executing assigned projects on time and on budget. Serves as the primary interface between assigned customers and Wise Plastics for the duration of the project.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops project timeline, resource requirements and budgets for the project.
- Submits timely updates to the customer on project status. Maintains open action item list with the customer to achieve mutual accountability and meticulously documents minutes of meetings/ conference calls.
- Leads internal meetings with structured action items register defining tasks, completion dates and ensures compliance to the plan and coordinates all functional areas in efforts to deliver customer requirements per purchase order.
- Engages Manufacturing and Tooling Engineering to deliver robust production solutions within project timing and budget.
- Utilizes the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process to manage customer projects. Presents phase gate reviews to senior management in a timely manner.
- Escalates issues and roadblocks that have a negative impact on the project to Management.
- Generates sample requests, coordinates metrology and quality department efforts to meet on time submission of part approval documents. Supports quality in the submission of samples, PPAPs and capability studies to the customer.
- Coordinates the efforts of Process Engineering and Tooling to achieve product conformance within limited iterations. Ensures tooling, fixtures and auxiliary equipment are available on time and participates in mold design reviews.
- Maintains solid models, drawings, specifications and other documentation for customer projects.
- Performs job review to evaluate profitability of projects. Responsible for meeting planned profitability on jobs.
- Initiates and implements engineering changes via the ECN process.
3 years of project management in manufacturing and injection molding, demonstrated ability to complete projects from inception to delivery, professional maturity and demeanor, excellent verbal and written communication, detail oriented, highly organized.
Exposure to medical, plastics, tooling, processing.
Education Level / Required Certification:
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, PMP preferred
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field