Builds, repairs and maintains injection molding tooling. Troubleshoots issues related to tooling and provides technical support to shop floor.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supports manufacturing by repairing and adjusting injection molds, fixtures and tooling.
- Works with cross functional teams to ensure tooling meets customer specifications.
- Troubleshoots issues related to tooling and provides technical support as needed.
- Repairs and maintains hot-runner molds.
- Maintains data on locations of all customer owned tooling.
- Audits and updates tool room inventory (spare components, supplies, etc.).
- Ensures machine tools, measuring devices and other equipment are in good, safe working condition.
Minimum 3 years’ experience mold making, ability to work from complex prints and tool drawings, CNC machining, mills, lathes, grinders and hand tools, strong mathematical skills, multi-tasking, pneumatics and hydraulics, electrical knowledge, knowledge of plastic resins, experience in repair of hot runner systems, collaborative, able to work under time constraints.
Experience with unscrewing molds, overhead crane usage, and forklift certification.
Education Level / Required Certification:
High school diploma and mold maker certification.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field