Performs analysis of various data related to manufacturing costs, budgets, forecasts and profitability and prepares financial data and reports to assist leadership with financial decision making.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reviews bill of materials and routings for accuracy and recommends changes for cost reduction opportunities. Performs ongoing reconciliation of reports against ERP System.
- Collects and analyzes various data (forecasts, labor, manufacturing costs, expenses, budgets, etc.) and identifies discrepancies that affect profitability. Performs root cause analysis and recommends solutions.
- Assists Sales and Engineering with quoting by aligning cost, purchasing and production data.
- Investigates customer requirements and forecast data to optimize production forecast and minimize variances. Analyzes sales forecast data and prepares annual capacity projections.
- Performs post-project evaluations to analyze planned vs. actual profitability of projects.
- Assists in the preparation and analysis of month end financial statements.
- Assists in month end close process.
- Generates monthly and annual purchase price variance reports and analysis.
- Assists in the preparation of annual research and development tax credit data.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
Requires 1-2 years of Cost Accounting experience in manufacturing, strong analytical skills and attention to detail. MS Office with advanced Excel skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to interpret data, ERP familiarity, excellent problem solving ability, highly organized. Ability to work at all levels within the organization with minimal supervision.
IQMS, crystal reports, value stream mapping
Bachelors in Finance, Accounting or related field or equivalent education and experience.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field