Provides internal direction and decision making to ensure a high level of service and commitment to the customer. Builds key relationships, develops and deploys the strategy to maintain and grow current customer accounts.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides internal direction and decision making to cross-functional teams ensuring that business objectives are met while maintaining a high level of service and commitment to the customer.
- Develops and deploys the strategy for each key account.
- Maintains and facilitates growth of business with existing accounts. Identifies and secures new, profitable opportunities within assigned accounts.
- Builds relationships with decision makers who influence supplier sourcing decisions.
- Analyzes current business relationships and identifies, recommends and implements enhancements to optimize cost, revenue, logistics and customer satisfaction.
- Leads account review meetings, participates in supplier business review meetings.
- Oversees part pricing administration and provides insight to sales forecasting process.
- Assists in negotiation and execution of supply agreements.
- Plans and schedules customer on-site visits and call cycles.
- Leads internal part/line reviews and develops intimate knowledge of product life cycles.
3+ years of experience in account management in injection molding, strong technical and analytical skills, strong business acumen, willing to travel regionally several days a week, ability to balance the needs of the customer with those of the business, detail oriented with strong written, verbal and presentation skills, inquisitive nature, ability to build trust and strong relationships, ability to work cross-functionally at all levels both internally and externally, ability to work under tight time constraints, solution oriented problem-solving skills.
Sales Force or similar CRM, ERP system experience, (IQMS preferred), experience working with OEMs in custom manufacturing relationship, working knowledge of ISO 9001 and 13485.
Bachelor’s Degree in business, marketing or related field preferred.
Applying for an open position at Wise Plastics Technologies is fast and easy.
Please complete the following information and click “APPLY NOW”. Candidates with a resume (resume not required) may attach it below prior to submitting their information:
* Denotes required field