Join the Wise Plastics Team
Thank you for your interest in exploring career opportunities at Wise Plastics Technologies. We are a family-owned, financially strong, growing company in need of talented people to join our team. Our employees enjoy working in a world-class manufacturing facility that features an electronic employee communications system, air conditioned factory and warehouse and a work environment that requires that all employees are respected and treated fairly at all times. We value all our employees and the contributions they make to our overall success and the satisfaction of our customers.
Our list of current job openings is updated frequently, so we hope you will visit our website often to see if your experience and background match any of our current job opportunities. If you are passionate about your work and want to advance your career in a successful, growing company we want to hear from you!
For candidates with a confirmed interview, click here to print an application form for you to complete prior to your interview.
- Engineering Program Manager - Durable Medical Market
- Mechanical Engineer/Design Engineer
- Process/Molding Technician
- Lead Operator
- Machine Operator
- Warehouse Assistant
- Customer Service Representative
- Quality Inspector
- Cost Estimator
- Plant Manager - Custom Injection Molding
- Director of Human Resources
- Tool / Mold Maker - Custom Injection Molding
- Supply Chain / Purchasing Manager